DVD 2 Disc Bilingual -English/Spanish

Third and last screening at GIFF

Sunday at 12:30 PM, at Haga 2 theatre, took place the last of the three screenings at the 34th Göteborg International Film Festival. I went there to introduce the film and have a pre-screening conversation with the audience since I had to leave for the airport and could not be there for a Q&A afterwards. Among the 50+ people in attendance there were two young men from Sololá, Guatemala! I asked all to write to me with their impressions and also asked if I could take a moving picture of them. Here it is:
videoMy driver today was a young woman named Alice who works as a translator during the rest of the year. She has been volunteering at the festival for the last 15 years and has been to the US. I promissed to send her the link to Erik Camayd-Freixas essay. "You have made an important film," she said as she dropped me off at the airport.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *